How to build VCMI (macOS)
From VCMI Project Wiki
- Xcode. Can be downloaded from Mac App Store.
- CMake. Can be downloaded from (link) or installed from MacPorts
- Any git or Subversion client you prefer.
- Archive with prebuilt libraries and frameworks (link)
- Unzip downloaded archive
- Open terminal and go to extracted xcode-pack directory
- Checkout source via git:
git clone https://github.com/vcmi/vcmi.git
or via svn:
svn checkout https://vcmi.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/vcmi/trunk/ vcmi
- Open vcmibuilder.xcodeproj located at vcmi/osx/osx-vcmibuilder
- Archive it (Product -> Archive) and than (in Organizer window press Distribute -> Export as: Application) save it in vcmi/osx directory
- Open terminal in vcmi directory:
mkdir build && cd build cmake -G ..
- Open generated Xcode project vcmi.xcodeproj
- Select vcmiclient in list of targets and press Run (Command + R)